Wagram Music, SAS with a capital of €2,300,000, registered with the Paris RCS under number 445 067 598, whose head office is located at 61, rue de Turenne – 75003 Paris.
Publication director: Mr. Stephan Bourdoiseau, President.
Host: Wix Online Platform Limited, s1 Grant's Row, Dublin 2 D02HX96, Ireland, (+1) 415 358 0857
In application of the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and withdraw personal data concerning you from Wagram Stories, the sole recipient of this information, and for the sole purpose of use in connection with this site. You can exercise this right by indicating your surname, first name, and full address, i.e.:
• By e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post to the following address: Wagram Stories [HP1] / Correspondent Informatique et Libertés, 61, rue de Turenne – 75003 Paris. Subject to your prior authorization, your personal data may be communicated to business partners for prospecting purposes.
a. Data collected through cookies
In addition to the collection of data made via the form that you complete online for all useful purposes (subscription to offers, newsletters, etc.), we inform you that data may also be collected during your navigation on our site via a cookie installed on your computer.
This cookie does not allow us to identify you, on the other hand, it records information relating to the navigation of your computer on our site (pages consulted, date and time of consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. You can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
• For Mozilla Firefox: Choose the “tool” menu then “Options” / Click on the “privacy” icon / Locate the “cookie” menu and select the options that suit you.
• For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 to 8.0: Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options” / click on the “Confidentiality” tab / select the desired level using the slider.
• For Chrome: Go to the menu Options > Advanced options > Confidentiality then choose in “Cookie settings” the option that suits you.
• For Safari: Go to the Preferences > Security menu then choose the configuration that suits you.
• For Opera: Go to the File menu > Preferences > Advanced > Cookie then choose the configuration that suits you.
b. Use of your personal data
We can use the data concerning you collected on our site in the following way:
• To ensure that the content of the site is presented to you in the most efficient way (display, navigation, etc.);
• To provide you with the information, products, or services that you have requested from us (or, where applicable, from our partners) or those that may interest you based on your musical preferences or your use of the site;
• To fulfill our obligations arising from a contract concluded between us;
• To allow you to participate interactively in our services when you choose to participate;
• To notify you of any changes to our offering.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA - Subject to your prior authorization and when necessary, we may transmit data concerning you:
• To our affiliates (all Wagram Music companies located in the following territories: European Economic Area, USA), to our partners, to access providers and other technical service providers;
• To our artists (and the natural or legal person in charge of managing their affairs: manager) for whom you have expressed your interest and who will use them in accordance with our policy, to inform you of their news;
• To any third party in the event of a transfer of activity whatever the form (contribution, sale, liquidation, etc.) or for statistical purposes that do not identify individuals (demographic, geographical data, etc.);
• In certain special circumstances justified by legal, judicial, or public order imperatives.
c. Hypertext links
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The site and all of its content (including in particular sounds, texts, information, images, brands, logos, distinctive signs, software, etc.) are subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property and are the exclusive property of Wagram Music and/or its partners. Except with the prior and express authorization of Wagram Music, the representation or reproduction (including, in particular, any translation, adaptation, transformation, arrangement, etc.), by any process whatsoever, of all or part of this site or the elements that constitute it, is strictly prohibited and would constitute, where applicable, an act of infringement punishable in particular by articles L.335-2 and following and L.716-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
3. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These legal notices and privacy policies are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute relating to their validity, their interpretation and/or their application, express attribution of jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.